About UsTurquoise Morning Press is a small, international publishing house that offers both digital/ebook formats and trade paperback print books. We publish heavily in the romance genre but are open to books we love in other genres. See our submission guidelines or catalog for more information about the types of books we seek and offer.
Our trade paperback books are Print On Demand and are available first in our bookstore and then at Amazon.com. All of our print books are distributed via Ingram distribution channels for availability to chain and independent booksellers. Based in the United States, our books are readily available in North America, as well as internationally in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, India, Australia, and Hong Kong, to name a few. We work with both U.S. agents and foreign sub-rights agents.
Our ebooks are provided in the most popular digital formats, in our bookstore and with U.S. and international online book retailers. We distribute through all of the major retailers, including:
- Barnes and Noble
- Diesel eBooks
- All Romance eBooks
- Baker & Taylor
- And more....
Why eBooks and Print?
Just a quick word about ebooks and print books. We love them both. We love flipping the pages of a print book and browsing the shelves. We also love the fast purchase and instant download of ebooks for a quick read. We know authors love print books for booksignings and events, and we strive to accommodate them. Each type of book has merit and we don’t like to choose sides! So, we don’t, and if a single title book is long enough for print by our in-house standards (near 40K words), we’ll offer it in both formats. Our print books are distributed through Amazon, Ingram and CreateSpace Direct. Our category romance "Boutique" line, is available in ebook formats only.
And about ebooks.
Just some quick facts about digital books. You may be able to think of some more. Ebooks are:
• Green. They don’t fill up landfills.
• Quick. You can download them within seconds and you are reading. Great for research, too.
• Affordable. Yes, you need some sort of reader but you may already have that reader at your disposal and not realize it. Look into different reader apps (free!) for your PC or phone. The cost of many ebooks though, are pennies on the cost of the hardback or trade paperback book.
• Available. Take a look at many of your major booksellers web sites. How many of them are selling ebooks these days? Lots and more coming. There are many sites that offer free ebooks, too.
• Portable. Try taking 50 paperbacks with you on your cruise, compared to loading them in your Nook or Kindle.
• Space-saving. Ever wonder just what you are going to do with that new paperback you just bought, when all of your bookshelves at home are bursting at the seams?
• Techie. Release your inner tech-nerd and carry around your e-reader in your backpack/purse/manbag/fanny pack. Chicks and dudes love it. Awesome.
• Smart. After reading all this, why wouldn’t you want to check it out?